FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Site help > Issues around contacting a friend on here

Issues around contacting a friend on here

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ton Diamond OP   Woman  over a year ago

Slough/Windsor

I have a friend... We have been dfriends years, he has me on his friends list and i did have him on mine but he has suddly disappeared from my list about 4 weeks ago and whilst he can still see me... (I know this coz he is sat beside me right now and im viewing through his account!!) I cannot even find him in a search... He cannot message or wink me but its says im on his friends list!!

This is rather troublesome as we use the site to contact and when he hadnt had replies from me he assumed i had the hump! lol

We have both checked, neither of us has blocked the other... he can still see all my profile and pics... I cant even find him in a search. !! Please HELP ADMIN!!! PM Me asap to resolve this issue! Thanyouplease

Reply privately (thread closed by moderator)

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Check your block list, may have caught block button accidently

By *ezebelWoman  over a year ago

North of The Wall - youll need your vest

If you report the problem directly to Admin using the CONTACT link at the bottom of the page it will probably be easier for them to look into it rather than posting in the forum

By *ton Diamond OP   Woman  over a year ago

Slough/Windsor

Checking we hadnt blocked was first thing we done.... I know how easy that is especially when using a fone to access...

I also searched the site for a contact admin link.... Thats why im posting it here

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

It's on each message, on left hand side, report message. Find old message from your friend, use report button to contact admin and tell them problem.

Alternatively scroll down to bottom of web site on pc contact admin link is there

By *j_markCouple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Totteridge/Whetstone

Use contact link, send us username and explain issue and we'll have a look for you

Admin x