FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Site help > Tgirl profile vs male profile

Tgirl profile vs male profile

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Help please. I've tried to send messages and winks to folks stating they are looking for TV's. Sometimes, message won't send and I get a message saying user has blocked everyone of your sex.

When I set up my account I don't recall a male/female/couple/TV option but there must have been one.

Is it possible to change a 'male' account to a 'TV' account or does no such thing exist/

Tiff xxx

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ouplenextdoor2Couple  over a year ago

The house on the hill

Lookin at your profile it appears to me to be set as tv.

Sorry I can't be of more help, maybe you could mail admin direct referencing an account you mailed/winked and they can clarify if that account does in deed have filters on it. Personally we are not after tvs but you can try winking us and I'd let you know if we got it

By *uthTVDerbysTV/TS  over a year ago

Derby

Bloody TVs. I remember the only time you'd come across one was when Dixons were on the high street. Now, there's so many of them it's actually difficult not to cum across them - especially on the bedroom. One minute you're opening the curtains the next minute. There's another one beside the indoors aerial. Terrible

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Bloody TVs. I remember the only time you'd come across one was when Dixons were on the high street. Now, there's so many of them it's actually difficult not to cum across them - especially on the bedroom. One minute you're opening the curtains the next minute. There's another one beside the indoors aerial. Terrible "

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Thanks _ouplenextdoor2 - tried sending you a wink and a message and got 'Sorry, user has blocked everyone of your sex'.

Think I need to message admin!

Any other suggestions?

Tiff xx

By *issBehavingxxWoman  over a year ago

Glasgow

"Thanks _ouplenextdoor2 - tried sending you a wink and a message and got 'Sorry, user has blocked everyone of your sex'.

Think I need to message admin!

Any other suggestions?

Tiff xx"

They are only looking for women according to their profile. They've likely filtered the sexes they are not looking for.

Some peoples profiles will say they are looking for tv/ts but they may prefer to contact people themselves so could still filter them.

» Add a new message to this topic