FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Site help > winks

winks

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ordontom OP   Man  over a year ago

sunderland

hi all, i have been on site a few months and have quite a number of winks. my problem is...how do i wink back or reply apart from mailing them???

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Click onto the persons profile and on the left side of their profile there is a list of options,just click on wink option.

By *ourgeMan  over a year ago

stourport nr kidderminster

i like to use winks ,just shows that have looked at profile and that i like what read ,, and it saves pestering people with a loads off messages ,

"i like to use winks ,just shows that have looked at profile and that i like what read ,, and it saves pestering people with a loads off messages , "

We personally prefere a message,think winks are lazy and don't reply to them.

If someone wants to meet us then they can at least take the time to email us.

By *ookworm258Man  over a year ago

Wythenshawe

I can understand that some people do think that winks are lazy but I do sometimes find it hard to construct a well presented message that someone might wish to read. I usually wink just to show a potential interest in that person(s) but if a wink is reciprocated then I always try to send a quick message to say thank you

By *ordontom OP   Man  over a year ago

sunderland

thanks for the info bicouple4u.

i dont mind receiving winks as it shows me whos interested, then if i am interested i will either wink back or message. thanks again everyone.

"i like to use winks ,just shows that have looked at profile and that i like what read ,, and it saves pestering people with a loads off messages ,

We personally prefere a message,think winks are lazy and don't reply to them.

If someone wants to meet us then they can at least take the time to email us."

My view is quite different, so very many people are not exactly honest on their profiles, so if not 100% sure if ones requirements actually fit or not, then a polite, no need to reply or feel pestered wink could suffice.

just like in a night club, a wink or smile to check if ok to go ahead and speak, if used correctly I think the winks are a good addition to the site, problem is if like yourself people think it's lazy to use then the winks wont be used correctly.

just like in a night club, a wink or smile to check if ok to go ahead and speak, if used correctly I think the winks are a good addition to the site, problem is if like yourself people think it's lazy to use then the winks wont be used correctly.

I agree, I think the winks are great

» Add a new message to this topic