I have been blocked from cam rooms for reasons I'm in aware of, I got blocked a few weeks ago still don't know why but had response last time and sorted it. This time no reply whatsoever? Anyone know what to do other than send messages to admin through here?? |
Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote
or View forums list | | |
Unfortunately it's one of the biggest bugbears on this site, getting blocked, no warning or explanation just an occasional copy of the site rules posted to you. No other responses from mods or admin. Luckily it doesn't happen often. Good luck OP |
Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote
or View forums list | | |
So many people saying the same thing. Site admin that doesnt reply or give e an explanation as to why they are taking people's money for a service yet take it away for no reason. More that likely so you will make a new account and pay again. How happy are happy with that I don't know |
Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote
or View forums list | | |
People are not blocked / banned or whatever for "no reason". There will always be a reason behind it.
I fancy you repeated the offence from "when it happened before" maybe. You may have received a message explaining what you did last time when it was lifted before.
The usual party line applies here, contact admin via the Contact button and request a review.
Assume no reply means the ban / block is not going to be lifted
|
Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote
or View forums list | | |
» Add a new message to this topic