FabSwingers.com
 

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Site help > Message block

Message block

Jump to: Newest in thread

 

By *idlandtm OP   Man 4 weeks ago

Leicester

A friend has said she can no longer receive or send messages. I think it's because she asked for a site supporter code (I told her she shouldn't have!) anyone know how long these blocks last or what her next steps should be?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

 

By (user no longer on site) 4 weeks ago

It's normally permanent I think? She will have to do a new profile. No-one is allowed to ask for anything their very strict about that

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

  

By (user no longer on site) 4 weeks ago

Is her profile still visible? They normally delete the profile as well so no one can see it

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

» Add a new message to this topic

0.0156

0