FabSwingers.com
 

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Site help > site supporter.

site supporter.

Jump to: Newest in thread

 

By *am23300 OP   Man 4 weeks ago

win

it's says I'm verified .but when I click on the icon is says I'm not a site supporter.What dose it mean.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

 

By *etus AmicusWoman 4 weeks ago

Cork

Your Profile shows you are Gold level Site Supporter. [Gold Shield icon.]

It shows you have done the phone-verification. [Green Flag icon.]

You have not been verified by another member. [Would show as a Green Tick icon.]

Where is it saying you are not a site Supporter?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

 

By *etus AmicusWoman 4 weeks ago

Cork

Photo-Verification - not 'phone-verification' lol Typo's don't help lol

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

  

By *isa xxxTV/TS 2 weeks ago

Newtownabbey

I tried to get a site supporter pass via txt on my mobile phone. I entered the code I was sent, but it said my code was invalid. I was charged for the txt by my phone company. CAN SOMEONE PLEASE TELL ME WHY ??????

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

» Add a new message to this topic

0.0156

0