FabSwingers.com
 

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Site help > Can only seem to get on old profile

Can only seem to get on old profile

Jump to: Newest in thread

 

By *ilfshake OP   Woman 3 weeks ago

Nottinghamshire

Hi, im really struggling. I was a member years ago with the profile name (Milfshake). I recently created a new profile (not realising my old phone was still live) with the username (Milfshake2.0) me and my husband paid to be site supporters on the new profile. I forgot my login details for the new profile and every time I try and login cos I am still using the same email address it takes me to the old profile. Please please can you remove my old profile and send me a link to log in to our new paid for profile. Many thanks. Allison

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

 

By *its_and_TiramisuCouple 3 weeks ago

North Somerset

I always thought you couldn't set up multiple profiles using the same email address and had to use a different one for each? 🤔

Obi

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

 

By *ersatilefoxMan 3 weeks ago

Notts

Just log into your old profile and delete it. Then your new profile should still be be there. Not sure how you set up two profiles on the same email address.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

 

By *all me FlikWoman 3 weeks ago

Galaxy Far Far Away


"I always thought you couldn't set up multiple profiles using the same email address and had to use a different one for each? 🤔

Obi

"

Pretty sure this is correct. Your new profile is showing so if you have alternative email addresses try those

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

 

By *ugby 123Couple 3 weeks ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

You would have had to register with a different E-mail for your new profile so if you are still logging in with this profiles E-mail it will only take you to this one. You can log in with your username too on a profile and you say you know that name. You could then get a reminder for your password sent to the E-mail you used for that profile ( if you know what that is )

If not contact Admin from the one of these links and they will help you get back into the profile

https://www.fabswingers.com/contact/owners

https://m.fabswingers.com/contact/owners

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

  

By *ilfshake OP   Woman 3 weeks ago

Nottinghamshire

Thank you for you help everyone I have messaged the admins again and 🤞 we can start joining in soon.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

» Add a new message to this topic

0.0156

0