FabSwingers.com
 

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Site help > Picture too rude

Picture too rude

Jump to: Newest in thread

 

By *ohnnybegood2 OP   Man 2 weeks ago

Mytchett

Anyone else having issues loading pics today? Mine is supposedly too rude.... just me and my morning hardness in my open dressing gown

Reply privately (thread closed by moderator)

 

By *arriedfun69Man 2 weeks ago

Bedford

I had that a few months back …like you surprised a site like this would deem something “too rude” .. was just a cum shot vid

I tried again and it was accepted

Reply privately (thread closed by moderator)

 

By *nexpectedExplorerMan 2 weeks ago

SA3

Never had that and don’t post much, but I can totally understand you being confused by it as I’ve definitely seen things on here that leave less to the imagination than what you’ve described!

Reply privately (thread closed by moderator)

 

By *ohnnybegood2 OP   Man 2 weeks ago

Mytchett

Yes, i don't know what's heppening on here today...

Reply privately (thread closed by moderator)

  

By *ugby 123Couple 2 weeks ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

I would imagine a mistake as it obviously is allowed on site. Leave the rejected picture in your gallery and ask Admin to review for you from the contact link.

https://www.fabswingers.com/contact/owners

https://m.fabswingers.com/contact/owners

Reply privately (thread closed by moderator)

0

0