FabSwingers.com
 

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Site help > Pinned threads

Pinned threads

Jump to: Newest in thread

 

By *he Minion OP   Man 2 weeks ago

Surrey

I think the new addition to be able to pin a thread is great but how do you unpin it ?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

 

By *on_20Couple 2 weeks ago

Manchester and Cardiff

I think they are forced upon us

I don’t like it

It won’t be long before everytime we want to look at the forums we have to scroll past 20 plus pinned threads

K

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

 

By *ristol84Man 2 weeks ago

bristol

Also got 3 pinned dunno how or how to unpin

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

  

By *uliette500Woman 2 weeks ago

Hull


"Also got 3 pinned dunno how or how to unpin "

They are all admin posts so I dont think you can.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

» Add a new message to this topic

0.0156

0