FabSwingers.com
 

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Site help > New security

New security

Jump to: Newest in thread

 

By *outhwestduo OP   Couple 2 weeks ago

Exeter

The new security check when you sign in to see if you are a bot is stopping us signing to our account. Taken 30 mins to get in. Can admin please sort it quickly

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

 

By *heonixrising500Man 2 weeks ago

Barnsley

Agreed

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

 

By *onald duck22Man 2 weeks ago

Back of beyond

Me too saying my browser (Firefox) doesn't support the checks

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

 

By *littylicker69Man 2 weeks ago

abergavenny

I had this on here but I’m getting it with Google as well so may not be Fab on its own

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

 

By *ukhole4uMan 2 weeks ago

GLASGOW

Need to get rid of this ridiculous type this code into the box

It’s blocking me out of my account

What on earth are Admin thinking of introducing this nonsense

Honestly !!!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

 

By *ugby 123Couple 2 weeks ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

It is a safety feature to keep the site and you safe. It won't always be there when you try and log in

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

 

By *ugby 123Couple 2 weeks ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo


"Need to get rid of this ridiculous type this code into the box

It’s blocking me out of my account

What on earth are Admin thinking of introducing this nonsense

Honestly !!!"

Are you using your E-mail to log in? If so try using your username

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

 

By *ature couple 1426Couple 2 weeks ago

Stirling

Username worked for us instead of email thanks

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

 

By *acktopervMan 2 weeks ago

Stourport-On-Severn


"Are you using your E-mail to log in? If so try using your username "

This works 100%. The question is though, why didn't Admin post this up days ago ?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

 

By *eanus100Man 2 weeks ago

Hull

Same, it's a bit of a pain, I'm a paid subscriber and always have been on both fab sites and it's not doing it on fabguys

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

 

By *eanus100Man 2 weeks ago

Hull

Thanks, the username instead of email address works 😀

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

 

By *appy.AlecMan 2 weeks ago

chesterfield

I also dont like it at all dont let bors sign up lol

Just get rid

I thought i was only my account

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

 

By *lorentino ArizaMan 2 weeks ago

Killarney

Only used to see the verification check the odd time know it's every time I log in, which is a bit annoying.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

 

By *ugby 123Couple 2 weeks ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

If you are trying to log in with your E-mail address, try your username instead

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

 

By *lorentino ArizaMan 2 weeks ago

Killarney

That did the trick, thanks.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

 

By *avenotdaveMan 6 days ago

jarrow

It’s soo frustrating having to do this every time you log in. Used to only happen when out of the UK but now having to pass the security code everytime.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

 

By *annessaTV/TS 5 days ago

Denham

Agreed only happens when i log in on ipad, my iPhone gets straight in, really annoying

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

 

By *42swingfunMan 4 days ago

Bournemouth

I have a type of dyslexia and it's very difficult for me to log in. Please take it off or I will have to find another sight to use.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

 

By *ersatilefoxMan 4 days ago

Notts

I don't get this anymore, it happened every time I logged on for a week, but nothing since. Don't mind the extra security,

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

 

By *ersatilefoxMan 4 days ago

Notts


"I have a type of dyslexia and it's very difficult for me to log in. Please take it off or I will have to find another sight to use. "

Dyslexia shouldn't be that much of a problem. I have a son and daughter who are both severely dyslexic, had no help all the way through school and uni, one is now vice principal at a college, the other is a professor in micro molecular biology, so it can be overcome.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

 

By *ncocknitohMan 4 days ago

Middle Earth

[Removed by poster at 30/09/26 13:49:04]

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

 

By *iss E99TV/TS 4 days ago

Near Taunton Somerset

I’m also having trouble logging in.

It was working fine with my email address but has just took about 20 attempts to login, I tried with both user name and email, always using the correct security code each time.

Then it worked with my email.

VERY ANNOYING.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

  

By *isa xxxTV/TS 3 days ago

Newtownabbey

It's the same here .been happening for 2 weeks now

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

» Add a new message to this topic

0.0155

0