FabSwingers.com
 

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Site help > Photo rejected

Photo rejected

Jump to: Newest in thread

 

By *ydrew OP   Man 2 weeks ago

forest

Just had a photo rejected of me wearing a leather harness and a mask. Not sure it's offensive

Reply privately (thread closed by moderator)

 

By *uliette500Woman 2 weeks ago

Hull

I don't think masks are allowed.

Reply privately (thread closed by moderator)

 

By *ugby 123Couple 2 weeks ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo


"I don't think masks are allowed. "

This

Reply privately (thread closed by moderator)

 

By *ydrew OP   Man 2 weeks ago

forest

Thanks. Seems a bit odd for a liberal site

Reply privately (thread closed by moderator)

 

By *lexx27!Man 5 days ago

selby

Why can't I upload a video

Reply privately (thread closed by moderator)

 

By *uliette500Woman 5 days ago

Hull


"Why can't I upload a video

"

Because you are not meet verified.

Reply privately (thread closed by moderator)

 

By *ydrew OP   Man 5 days ago

forest


"Why can't I upload a video

Because you are not meet verified. "

Erm I am

Reply privately (thread closed by moderator)

 

By *rYoniMan 5 days ago

Essex ++


"Why can't I upload a video

Because you are not meet verified.

Erm I am"

lol that was a reply to Alex asking about videos. Not to you regarding mask pic. Think that one has been answered.

Reply privately (thread closed by moderator)

 

By *ingle12Man 4 days ago

Newcastle

I had one rejected showing a massive jet of spunk coming out of my cock.

Too rude apparently.

Reply privately (thread closed by moderator)

 

By *ugby 123Couple 4 days ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo


"I had one rejected showing a massive jet of spunk coming out of my cock.

Too rude apparently. "

That shouldn't have happened, if you contact Admin they will sort that for you.

https://www.fabswingers.com/contact/owners

https://m.fabswingers.com/contact/owners

Reply privately (thread closed by moderator)

 

By *ohn1953Man 3 days ago

North Wales

I had two photos rejected too of a lady I use to meet regularly, I was taking her to the attic day cinema with her hubby’s approval and he even brought her to my car , the pics was one of her outside the attic cinema and the other one she had pulled her dress up to show me her black thong and stocking and we drove there with her like that so lorry or vans if they looked in could see . They was harmless photos non naked and approved by her and her hubby because I have pics of her on my profile plus others of an Indian couple I met and have videos too .

Reply privately (thread closed by moderator)

 

By *ugby 123Couple 3 days ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

It doesn't matter who's permission you have, if you are not in the picture it will be rejected

Reply privately (thread closed by moderator)

 

By *ctionSandwichCouple 3 days ago

Newcastle under Lyme

[Removed by poster at 01/10/26 11:09:45]

Reply privately (thread closed by moderator)

 

By *ctionSandwichCouple 3 days ago

Newcastle under Lyme

It's most likely down to whoever reviews your photo at the time.

Maybe they though if it was a full face mask they couldn't be sure it was you? But then, there's also lots of photos with heads cropped out.

Reply privately (thread closed by moderator)

 

By *uliette500Woman 2 days ago

Hull


"It's most likely down to whoever reviews your photo at the time.

Maybe they though if it was a full face mask they couldn't be sure it was you? But then, there's also lots of photos with heads cropped out."

Photos with masks are not allowed.

Reply privately (thread closed by moderator)

  

By *GIRL SUB WITH OWNERCouple 2 days ago

Lowestoft

[Removed by poster at 02/10/26 13:01:03]

Reply privately (thread closed by moderator)

0.0155

0