FabSwingers.com
 

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Site help > Liking pictures

Liking pictures

Jump to: Newest in thread

 

By *uicyboobies OP   Woman 2 weeks ago

Newtownbutler

Hypothetical question, if I have men aged 50 to 60 blocked from messaging me but I then like one of their photos, does that leave it that they can then message me?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

 

By *omptationMan 2 weeks ago

liverpool

Nope. You’d best to just message him

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

 

By *uicyboobies OP   Woman 2 weeks ago

Newtownbutler


"Nope. You’d best to just message him"

I don't us to message each other. I just love his photos

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

  

By *omptationMan 2 weeks ago

liverpool


"Nope. You’d best to just message him

I don't us to message each other. I just love his photos "

Ah I thought you meant you wanted him to message you after you fab his pic

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

» Add a new message to this topic

0

0