This is true. I've made all our photos Friends only or private.
No more single bloke fabbing our pics, then us having to block them instantly.
I do think who cab see your photos should be made an option though.
Admin???? |
Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote
or View forums list | | |
 |
By *rYoniMan 2 weeks ago
Essex ++ |
"This is true. I've made all our photos Friends only or private.
No more single bloke fabbing our pics, then us having to block them instantly.
I do think who cab see your photos should be made an option though.
Admin????"
It's a good idea but not going to happen quickly if at all given the development time needed. Perhaps leave in the Feedback section for admin to see. |
Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote
or View forums list | | |
 |
By *rYoniMan 2 weeks ago
Essex ++ |
"There are lots of men pretending to be women and couples profiles so they'd still be able to view them even with a filter. "
Yes but most men aren't pretending with couples profiles so would stop them. See the numbers of single men profiles and no way most have another couples one. |
Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote
or View forums list | | |
» Add a new message to this topic