Same here.
Happens from time to time and then stops.
Yesterday there was an interim page saying it was checking I wasn’t a robot.
Probs a good thing if they’ve upped security, even if it is annoying. Don’t want my bits and pieces more visible on t’internet than they already are. |
Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote
or View forums list | | |
Well I’m glad to hear it’s not only myself that is getting these codes & I also got the I’m not a Robot pages coming up for some days to be replaced by these codes definitely a pain in the arse & nobody from site is answering the question of why suddenly |
Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote
or View forums list | | |
 |
By *JoshMan 7 days ago
Cambridge |
I’m guessing the backend is checking how quickly you can type the email and password because it’s only when you do that the code box appears. In my case when I use iCloud Keychain it always comes up. When I don’t it doesn’t.
It would be nice if the developers added something like passkey passwordless log in instead or on top of this.
Passkeys you can’t automate as far as I know since you need Touch ID or fingerprint authentication |
Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote
or View forums list | | |
» Add a new message to this topic