FabSwingers.com
 

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Site help > Can't see blocked user

Can't see blocked user

Jump to: Newest in thread

 

By *inding Myself OP   Man 2 weeks ago

Shinfield

Accidentally blocked a user but can't see them in my blocked list to unblock them.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

 

By *ophieslutTV/TS 2 weeks ago

Central

If you know the username, you can search for users by username

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

 

By *inding Myself OP   Man 2 weeks ago

Shinfield

I can find their profile even though I can't read it. What I'm trying to do is unblock them which you can only do from your blocked list. They don't appear in that list.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

 

By *omblingFreeCouple 2 weeks ago

Towy Valley

go on the block list, open 'find in page' via your internet browser and search the page for the profile name. if it isn't there it probably means they blocked you

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

 

By *aomilatteCouple 2 weeks ago

Midlands


"I can find their profile even though I can't read it. What I'm trying to do is unblock them which you can only do from your blocked list. They don't appear in that list. "

If you can find their profile block them again, they will then go to the top of your block list.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

  

By *inding Myself OP   Man 2 weeks ago

Shinfield

They seem to have left or been banned from the site as all messages have now disappeared too. Thanks for all your suggestions.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

» Add a new message to this topic

0

0