FabSwingers.com
 

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Site help > Status ban

Status ban

Jump to: Newest in thread

 

By (user no longer on site) OP    2 weeks ago

I naively posted a status a week ago and included in it a phrase that I didnt realise was against forum rules. Obviously received a first and last warning for it which is fair.

But I'm still unable to post a status. Is this a permanent thing or does it sort itself out after a while? Trying to figure out whether or not to renew my pass.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

  

By *ear_TinkerbellCouple 2 weeks ago

The lost village

A ban is usually permanent. You can message admin https://m.fabswingers.com/contact-us they will reply if they are lifting it but if they don't, it means the ban is staying.

Tink

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

» Add a new message to this topic

0.0624

0