FabSwingers.com
 

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Site help > Can I have my verification photo removed?

Can I have my verification photo removed?

Jump to: Newest in thread

 

By *p1d3r OP   Man 2 weeks ago

Belfast

See subject I don't want my face photo to stay on the site once photo verified

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

 

By *he Queen of TartsWoman 2 weeks ago
Forum Mod

My Own Little World

Contact Admin and ask them.

https://www.fabswingers.com/contact/owners

https://m.fabswingers.com/contact/owners

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

 

By *he milf next doorWoman 6 days ago

a spooky castle

Mine have disappeared I thought everyone’s have but not the case I wonder why mine have then ?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

 

By *eautifulChaosWoman 6 days ago

-

Mines not visible to me anymore, replaced with a green flag.

I'm glad cos that pic was terrible 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

 

By *he milf next doorWoman 6 days ago

a spooky castle


"Mines not visible to me anymore, replaced with a green flag.

I'm glad cos that pic was terrible 🤦🏼‍♀️"

I didn’t like mine 😂 but at least I know I’m not the only one

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

 

By *eautifulChaosWoman 6 days ago

-


"Mines not visible to me anymore, replaced with a green flag.

I'm glad cos that pic was terrible 🤦🏼‍♀️ I didn’t like mine 😂 but at least I know I’m not the only one "

Haha, I didn't even think to look til I saw you said yours was gone.

I'm sure it was still there the other day...made me cringe seeing it, so glad no-one else got to 😆

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

 

By *ugby 123Couple 6 days ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

It is a small change Admin made today.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

  

By *emandDCouple 5 days ago

Camberley

I didn't think these were viewable to anyone else apart from ourselves or admin/mods?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

» Add a new message to this topic

0

0