FabSwingers.com
 

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Site help > How to appeal on photos

How to appeal on photos

Jump to: Newest in thread

 

By *ergo OP   Man 2 weeks ago

W

Hello, I’ve had a photo rejected saying it has been taken from the web but it has not. I have re-uploaded it with similar photos I took with the same background but it was rejected again. Would an admin be able to advise on how to appeal the rejection of this photo?

Reply privately (thread closed by moderator)

 

By *ergo OP   Man 2 weeks ago

W

Note: the similar photos with the same background where approved without issue

Reply privately (thread closed by moderator)

 

By *udeNTw1stedMan 2 weeks ago
Forum Mod

.......

Leave the rejected photo in your gallery and ask admin from one of the following contact links.

https://www.fabswingers.com/contact/owners

https://m.fabswingers.com/contact/owners

Reply privately (thread closed by moderator)

  

By *ergo OP   Man 2 weeks ago

W

Thank you!

Reply privately (thread closed by moderator)

0

0.0155