FabSwingers.com
 

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Site help > No longer Photo verified?

No longer Photo verified?

Jump to: Newest in thread

 

By *inaTitz OP   TV/TS 3 days ago

Titz Towers, North Notts

I was photo verified some 15, maybe even close to 20 years ago and have happily remained so without any trouble.

However, following the having to log back in with the code thing on Monday, I'm now no longer photo verified.

Do I have to go to the trouble of photo verifying again? Or can I have just have it reinstated? I have some 300 or so verifications from meets, so I don't imagine anyone is suspecting me of not being me.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

 

By *eautifulChaosWoman 3 days ago

-

I know the photo used to verify is now replaced by a green flag now but I've not seen anyone else's whos green flag on profile has disappeared completely.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

 

By *lowupdollTV/TS 3 days ago

Here. There.

I guess you’ll need to message admin, Tina. However I wonder is it actually necessary on your profile? As you say you have so many verifications (I’ve met you myself I know you’re a real person), so the photo verification seems a bit redundant anyway.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

  

By *inaTitz OP   TV/TS 3 days ago

Titz Towers, North Notts


"I guess you’ll need to message admin, Tina. However I wonder is it actually necessary on your profile? As you say you have so many verifications (I’ve met you myself I know you’re a real person), so the photo verification seems a bit redundant anyway. "

It does a bit and I remember your amazing arse

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

» Add a new message to this topic

0

0