FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Site help > Gold site supporter!

Gold site supporter!

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Can anyone tell me if/when we get informed aobut action taken against abusive mail? I have been sent abusive mail twice since i became a gold site supporter, reported the people concerned and as yet I have heard nothing of any action taken against them.

Personally I dont think calling someone a 'Slag' when they say no is something which should be ignored.

Cheers x

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

It definately shouldn't be ignored and if you reported it via the link, I am 101% certain that it will not have gone ignored.

Have you looked to see if the profile is still there ?

both are still active profiles....one of them was only in the last hour so i guess that is a bit soon for action.

no wonder single blokes get it rough with weak egos like that eh? lol

hi hun at the bottom of the page ull sew..contact ..click on it an ull get admin an report it keep it tho in ya inbox so admin can see it xxx

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

I would imagine if there is a pattern from the person/persons you are reporting then action will be taken...whatever that involves.

In the meantime, think of them as little boys who can't take rejection and use the block button, they can't get to you then.

"both are still active profiles....one of them was only in the last hour so i guess that is a bit soon for action.

no wonder single blokes get it rough with weak egos like that eh? lol"

dude you are so right ..if you named and shamed them you would be booted come on guys lets get this sorted so we can still call this fab site the best

i just wish u cud do something about the sneaky buggers on here that pretend to be something they are not, these are usually single fems and some can be quite dangerous xx single male mates of mine who are very genuine have to hide their profiles cuz these bunnies keep an eye on eho they are meeting etc...... oh get a life peeps this is a swingers sit!!! sorry rant over I LOVE FAB!!! xx

excuse typos but u get the idea and wen i rant my typing is s**t xxx

"excuse typos but u get the idea and wen i rant my typing is s**t xxx"
dont blame your spelling its time and you well know it for a trip to pc world for new key board..xxxx

"excuse typos but u get the idea and wen i rant my typing is s**t xxxdont blame your spelling its time and you well know it for a trip to pc world for new key board..xxxx"

u got me guilty as charged...... i keep admiring my amnicure as im typing how girly eh??/ xxxxxxxxxx

"excuse typos but u get the idea and wen i rant my typing is s**t xxxdont blame your spelling its time and you well know it for a trip to pc world for new key board..xxxx

u got me guilty as charged...... i keep admiring my amnicure as im typing how girly eh??/ xxxxxxxxxx"

FFS forget it nuff sed!!! lmfao xx

"excuse typos but u get the idea and wen i rant my typing is s**t xxxdont blame your spelling its time and you well know it for a trip to pc world for new key board..xxxx

u got me guilty as charged...... i keep admiring my amnicure as im typing how girly eh??/ xxxxxxxxxx

FFS forget it nuff sed!!! lmfao xx

"

couldnt you just tell it was rob talking then not me , sent him off now to his rightful place in kitchen lol seriously abusive messages are not pleasant to receive but just block them report them then get on with having fun thats what we are all on here for xx

"couldnt you just tell it was rob talking then not me , sent him off now to his rightful place in kitchen lol seriously abusive messages are not pleasant to receive but just block them report them then get on with having fun thats what we are all on here for xx"

can u put him on kiss/kick so i can kick him please ???? lol, mwah xx

ahhhh guys ...you just dont know what an abusive message is until you become a mod ...seriously though this type of thing should not be tolerated and what you did by reporting the profiles is deffo the right course of action im comfortably confident that admin will take the right course of action and these people will be dealt with (if you want to see what a really abusive message is ..drop me a line privately and ill send you a copy )lol lol

jim

By *eviousLiasonsCouple  over a year ago

Travelling

"ahhhh guys ...you just dont know what an abusive message is until you become a mod ...seriously though this type of thing should not be tolerated and what you did by reporting the profiles is deffo the right course of action im comfortably confident that admin will take the right course of action and these people will be dealt with (if you want to see what a really abusive message is ..drop me a line privately and ill send you a copy )lol lol

jim"

^ What he said.....

i had 1 or 2 from a couple an i did report them but they block me after it was going 2 replay to them as i don't do couples an said 2 me i have no chance of meeting females did they really read my profile properly as i have already met a few

abusive mail should be easy enuff for admin to check up on if its done thuru fabs as they can access you mail......please do report the people who are being abusive as people should not have to tollerate abuse of any form.

By *j_markCouple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Totteridge/Whetstone

We've sorted this and removed the user in question. Sometimes we're away from the PC so it takes us 24hrs or more to respond to abuse reports but this is something we're working on resolving.

thank you thank you thank you! pleased to know it's being taken seriously xxx

"thank you thank you thank you! pleased to know it's being taken seriously xxx"

What did I say ?? 101% ??? Told ya !!

By *eviousLiasonsCouple  over a year ago

Travelling

"thank you thank you thank you! pleased to know it's being taken seriously xxx

What did I say ?? 101% ??? Told ya !!"