FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Site help > Date of birth

Date of birth

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Why are people allowed to change their date of birth to get round age filters, can't something be done that once date of birth is set it can't be changed

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

It would help. I've had a few change their age to get round my filters. They usually change it back though so the truth always comes to light!

"It would help. I've had a few change their age to get round my filters. They usually change it back though so the truth always comes to light!"

I just had one change age from 18 to 26. Once DOB set should be locked, or taken out of view in account section so it can't be accessed to be changed. If someone genuinely imputed wrong DOB then they would have no problems emailing admin some photo ID for admin to change age for them

I know a few users who have remained same age in the 3 years i've been on the site.

and one guy who couldn't make up his mind if he was 35 or 33 but turned out to be 26.

Always makes me laugh when people leave the site and then come back on (usually with the same pics) but suddenly they're a few years younger. Do they think people are stupid or something!!

This is really annoying you set your ages filters for a reason then people abuse the system to get round them its wrong. I had one guy that admitted he was 55 but change is DOB to become 35 so he could message me all he got was blocked but still not the point your right they should be firmly set once the account is made

By *j_markCouple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Totteridge/Whetstone

We'll be changing the system to stop people changing DOB.

Admin x

"We'll be changing the system to stop people changing DOB.

Admin x"

Thanks admin

Admin x"

Can't wait, too many people abuse this feature

"Always makes me laugh when people leave the site and then come back on (usually with the same pics) but suddenly they're a few years younger. Do they think people are stupid or something!!"

Ha I have had that; two profiles aged 31 on one and 38 on the other but mobile number the same

"It would help. I've had a few change their age to get round my filters. They usually change it back though so the truth always comes to light!

I just had one change age from 18 to 26. Once DOB set should be locked, or taken out of view in account section so it can't be accessed to be changed. If someone genuinely imputed wrong DOB then they would have no problems emailing admin some photo ID for admin to change age for them"

That's a good idea

Admin x"

Better change our ages quick then

» Add a new message to this topic