FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Site help > Supporters pictures cant seam to view them biggr?

Supporters pictures cant seam to view them biggr?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

i have notice when viewing some pictures not all do have the option for going larger a number are very small an cant seam to veiw them bigger

is there a bug with this

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"i have notice when viewing some pictures not all do have the option for going larger a number are very small an cant seam to veiw them bigger

is there a bug with this "

I think its because some of the photos that people upload are, in fact, very small.

Probably taken from a mobile phone or similar.

If the file size is too small and you enlarge it, all you'll see is a grainy, very low resolution picture.

Maybe the site antuomatically prevents an image being given the 'enlarge' option if it is under a certain file size.

By *j_markCouple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Totteridge/Whetstone

"I think its because some of the photos that people upload are, in fact, very small.

Probably taken from a mobile phone or similar.

If the file size is too small and you enlarge it, all you'll see is a grainy, very low resolution picture.

Maybe the site antuomatically prevents an image being given the 'enlarge' option if it is under a certain file size."

This is spot on it's only if a large photo was uploaded that the view larger option is available

Admin

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

thanks for tha answer

» Add a new message to this topic