FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Site help > verifications

verifications

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ucybottom OP   Woman  over a year ago

leicester

can u un verify someone that u have verified?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *etillanteWoman  over a year ago

"can u un verify someone that u have verified?"

If you mean can you give more than one veri to a person, the answer is yes

By *im53Man  over a year ago

Boldon

no i think she means can to take back a veri the answer is no you cant

once give cant be taken back

if you deleat your profile the veri disapears

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman  over a year ago

evesham

i raised a similar question a few weeks ago and i think admin said they were working on this functionality

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

there was a post a few days back and admin said its something that will happen soon.....so keeps eyes open.

By *exeteraWoman  over a year ago

Bridgend

Can't see why someone would want to take a verification back. It was obviously pertinent at the time.

"Can't see why someone would want to take a verification back. It was obviously pertinent at the time."

Same here,we verify people based on the meet,would never want to take it back even if things went pear shapped afterwards.

Can I just double-check the situation? I sent a verification to a couple but there was a mistake in it so they asked me to send another correct version and delete the first.

I cannot see any way of deleting verifications that I have sent so am I right in thinking that if they delete the first incorrect version, it will disappear off the system?

Forum Mod

"Can I just double-check the situation? I sent a verification to a couple but there was a mistake in it so they asked me to send another correct version and delete the first.

I cannot see any way of deleting verifications that I have sent so am I right in thinking that if they delete the first incorrect version, it will disappear off the system?"

They can't delete it but can choose not to show it

"Can I just double-check the situation? I sent a verification to a couple but there was a mistake in it so they asked me to send another correct version and delete the first.

I cannot see any way of deleting verifications that I have sent so am I right in thinking that if they delete the first incorrect version, it will disappear off the system?

They can't delete it but can choose not to show it"

Thanks, and there is no way for me to delete it from my end is there, as I cannot see it anywhere on my account.

Forum Mod

They can't delete it but can choose not to show it

Thanks, and there is no way for me to delete it from my end is there, as I cannot see it anywhere on my account."

No you can't delete it either,once you have written and sent a verification you can't change it

» Add a new message to this topic