FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Site help > verification

verification

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *moothbits OP   Man  over a year ago

Bude

Hi people. Been on this site for a few years as a couple, and now as a single male. Just got back from a meet and I can't verify them as I have none, and they are in the same situation as they only joined 2 weeks back. Seems a bit silly, is there anything we can do? Thanks

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Hi people. Been on this site for a few years as a couple, and now as a single male. Just got back from a meet and I can't verify them as I have none, and they are in the same situation as they only joined 2 weeks back. Seems a bit silly, is there anything we can do? Thanks"

u can get verified in chat rooms,if u have a cam

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

I've met someone but neither of us are verified so how can we verify each other?

One of you needs to be verified in order to verify the other person. Your best bet is for the female to get verified by another member e.g. on cam.

"Hi people. Been on this site for a few years as a couple, and now as a single male. Just got back from a meet and I can't verify them as I have none, and they are in the same situation as they only joined 2 weeks back. Seems a bit silly, is there anything we can do? Thanks"

If you been on here for a few years would have thought you would have known you can't verify someone if you not been verified ?

Perhaps get the couple to go on cam, get verified then they can verify you x

One or both of you get webcam veri from chat room then veri each other

By *ustyBrunette35Couple  over a year ago

birmingham

"I've met someone but neither of us are verified so how can we verify each other?

One of you needs to be verified in order to verify the other person. Your best bet is for the female to get verified by another member e.g. on cam."

Why isn't it possible for the people that have met one another to actually verify each other ?

"

Why isn't it possible for the people that have met one another to actually verify each other ? "

Only profiles which are already verified can verify another profile.

By *yLongJourneyMan  over a year ago

Lowestoft

never been able to verify anyone as i cant seem to meet anyone but i have seen a few cams on here but as im not verified by anyone i cant verify them, an win scenario for me then

I had the same problem recently but, luckily, she was verified later by somebody else and so she then verified me. I agree, though, that it is unfair and the system should be changed.

I hope you do get your verification

By *heRainManMan  over a year ago

Warrington & Glasgow

"I agree, though, that it is unfair and the system should be changed."

The system is fine as it is! It operates on a "web of trust" basis! Once you are verified, you can then verify others. Newbies should attend a local social and get themselves verified there. Plus, it's a great way to meet local swingers!!

Why should you have to attend "a local social" ? I met and had a most enjoyable evening with a woman on here and we should've had the option to verify each other immediately. I cannot see a reason why it shouldn't be that way !

[Removed by poster at 14/10/13 00:42:49]

Because if it was that way, the sad time wasters ( of which, sadly, there are many) would just set up another profile and verify themselves. That's why. The system isn't foolproof, but is it like it is for very good reason.

Fair point. Timewasters and fakes ruin it for others once again. Nice pictures by the way.

Speak to a verified m/f/couple As them to cam with u ither FaceTime Skype etc then thry can verify I on cam and u can verify woman u net and all gd x

"never been able to verify anyone as i cant seem to meet anyone but i have seen a few cams on here but as im not verified by anyone i cant verify them, an win scenario for me then"

You say your not new to swinging?

So what in the past got you lucky?? Try going down that route again as 6 months on here and nothing ait gonna go down to well, try reinventing your profile and hopefully it might pick up

» Add a new message to this topic