FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Site help > mobile phone dongles

mobile phone dongles

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Just need to ask that I am using my daughters laptop with a mobile dongle. The signal can be diabolical and theres many a time I havent been able to get back on Fab to log off and had to leave myself logged on. Is there a time limit that if nothing has happened via my profile, that i would get automatically logged off? I only ask as ive been left a message by someone asking if i have left myself logged on

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *j_markCouple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Totteridge/Whetstone

Your profile will only say you're "online now" if you're actively using the site

But if you come back and you didn't logout and you logged in with "remember me" you'll be remembered

Admin

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

"Your profile will only say you're "online now" if you're actively using the site

But if you come back and you didn't logout and you logged in with "remember me" you'll be remembered

Admin"

i'm not using remember me on my daughters laptop as im wary of the history (im trying very hard not to access too many sites i normally would because when i clear the history, I dont want to lose sites she has been to) and if i cant get back online, then log on later, i have to do the whole name and password bit

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"i'm not using remember me on my daughters laptop as im wary of the history (im trying very hard not to access too many sites i normally would because when i clear the history, I dont want to lose sites she has been to) and if i cant get back online, then log on later, i have to do the whole name and password bit "

if your using ie8 on the laptop then you can use inprivate browsing lets you surf sites without storing it in the history.....

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Use a different browser and clear the history a much simpler option if you don't want to accidentally remove other users web history

quote:"if your using ie8 on the laptop then you can use inprivate browsing lets you surf sites without storing it in the history..... "

For home users the 'In Private' feature offers a useful way to keep information private from other less savy users. It does nothing to remove your history it simple masks it don't rely on it during work time

» Add a new message to this topic