FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Site help > how do you add another profile onto exsisting one

how do you add another profile onto exsisting one

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

hi ,how do u add an exsisting profile to another profile,as my new partner wana team up as a couple now,we both had single profiles at start and wana join our profiles together

please advise

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I think the best way is to create yourselves a new couple profile.

There may be another way, but to be honest, any verifications either of you already have are really not valid once you change status and become a couple, as those that verified didn't meet you as a couple.

just a thought.

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

Yeah, best way is to join as a couple

wait until your silver membership is run out and then delete single and do a new couple profile xx

this is exactly what we tried to do, but cant seem to create new profile (see other post).

Tried different pc's, emails and usernames, but nothing works!

Anyone else having this prob?

u shud be able to create a couple profile best thing email admin and ask them

i created a couples profile for me n hubby. not been on it for a while due to family and personal reasons............but when entering username and password, it does not find it..what has happened, ps we did not delete it..............and now we have lost our pics?? can anyone tell me whats gone wrong . thanks

By *utty tartWoman  over a year ago

the house of sin

just make a couples profile up. cos u need to both be there to be verified n the ones on singles prifiles dont count..

then al east if u got the joint and keep the singles u can both go in chat at same time on diff pc's

By *heRainManMan  over a year ago

Warrington & Glasgow

"i created a couples profile for me n hubby. not been on it for a while due to family and personal reasons............but when entering username and password, it does not find it..what has happened, ps we did not delete it..............and now we have lost our pics?? can anyone tell me whats gone wrong . thanks

"

As far as I know unused accounts don't "expire". Best to message Admin, using the link at the bottom of the page and explain, telling them the username.

» Add a new message to this topic