FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Site help > WEBCAM CHAT --

WEBCAM CHAT --

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

HI I HAVE A WINDOWS 8 ACER LAPTOP - I have internet explorer and google chrome. I have downloaded the java thing and all that - but still cannot see peoples cam in the chat room, does anyone know what I can do to fix this??? please )

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

On a laptop, Fab doesn't use Java, it uses Flash .... have you updated that?

Failing that, try the suggestions contained in the FAQs on this site (see link at the bottom of page).

Good luck!

anyone help me switch on to fab today web site all messed up .And carnt even get on to chat room ive not had any problems be for i dont understand this at all .

By *ucky1Man  over a year ago

a straightjacket

"anyone help me switch on to fab today web site all messed up .And carnt even get on to chat room ive not had any problems be for i dont understand this at all ."

Have you tried deleting all your browsing history?? Sometimes helps as this clears up memory space

Firstly ensure you java java installed,

https://www.java.com/en/download/

Also latest version of adobe flash,

http://get.adobe.com/flashplayer/

on doing so! open Internet Explorer

"If you go to the gears cog" (top right) on internet explorer (Manage Addons) ensure that flash object is enabled ((shockwave flash object)), "if that is disabled, it needs enabling", Return back to the gears cog (select safety) open the dropbox un-tick the menu ((ActiveX Filtering)) Refresh your browser done..

if its running slow, go to (menu bar) file, edit, view, Tools.... Drop down the menu bar Tools and select (Internet options) select the advanced tab,click the input box, use accelerated graphics...

Done you now can view, also use your cam.

Deleting the cache will only stop the browser from crashing as the CGI script doesn't have the required space to grow in.

Java is required to open the flash object, without it, it has no script to load the flash Object from the Html Script..

» Add a new message to this topic