FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Site help > "fabbed" in forum

"fabbed" in forum

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

how abut this suggestion in the forums have a button where one who likes the comment can "fab it"

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"how abut this suggestion in the forums have a button where one who likes the comment can "fab it""

"how abut this suggestion in the forums have a button where one who likes the comment can "fab it""

Think the above poster means there already is this..

by using the icon.

"how abut this suggestion in the forums have a button where one who likes the comment can "fab it"

Think the above poster means there already is this..

by using the icon.

"

this ISnt facebook

"how abut this suggestion in the forums have a button where one who likes the comment can "fab it"

this ISnt facebook "

this ISnt facebook

"

this ISnt facebook

"

Now do I add a thumbs up or not.... Confused so I'll say

What she said.

this ISnt facebook

Now do I add a thumbs up or not.... Confused so I'll say

What she said."

Though a thumbs down option would be kinda cool too if you disagree with something

"Though a thumbs down option would be kinda cool too if you disagree with something"

would be good as i think, like myself, people might have trouble biting their tongue sometimes, and end up saying nothing. not saying they do, just they might do.

By *bi HaiveMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Cheeseville, Somerset

"Though a thumbs down option would be kinda cool too if you disagree with something

would be good as i think, like myself, people might have trouble biting their tongue sometimes, and end up saying nothing. not saying they do, just they might do. "

I guess it could be useful as it would stop threads hitting the 175 limit just because people were quoting and ing a previous post.

I'm no fan of bookface but it could be useful in an 'I can now thumbs up/down a comment to show my view without saying something I later regret whilst cutting my toenails on the naughty step!'

A

this ISnt facebook "

Just because this isn't Facebook, doesn't mean can't have a 'fab' button like we do for photos, I personally think it's a good idea, I often see posts I like and statuses, neither of which I want to comment further on or send a message, but would hit fab/like if option was there

» Add a new message to this topic