FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Site help > mobile problem

mobile problem

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

When re subscribeing via my phone as I went to select the little circle for the silver membership 60 day option it selected the box to complete the subscription with the gold membership already selected. Id not be that bothered usually but its the second time this has happened and at the moment I use the site mainly by phone so 60 day option would be more suited. Is there anyway to correct this please.

Reply privately (thread closed by moderator)

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

That happened to me once...think it just moved from silver to gold by default when i got the code pin and i didnt realise when i submitted it. i checked the next time the circle was ticked for silver. not sure if my waffle makes sense!!! good luck next time

By *j_markCouple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Totteridge/Whetstone

"When re subscribeing via my phone as I went to select the little circle for the silver membership 60 day option it selected the box to complete the subscription with the gold membership already selected. Id not be that bothered usually but its the second time this has happened and at the moment I use the site mainly by phone so 60 day option would be more suited. Is there anyway to correct this please."

Use CONTACT link at bottom of any page to contact Admin and we'll put this right for you

Admin x