FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Site help > Abusive messages

Abusive messages

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I have had a few abusive messages, calling me a *unt, bitch etc when I have said no thanks, so duly reported them and blocked. Does anything ever actually get done about them please? Because there are some seriously nasty and what I can only assume are damaged people on here and if it stops them doing the same to other people I will carry on reporting. If nothing happens then shan't bother anymore

Reply privately (thread closed by moderator)

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

Here is an explanation from Admin from another thread on how they deal with reports.

******Just a quick note. If people report others and we can verify that they have broken site rules, we always take action (either a first and final warning, partially suspended account, fully suspended, mixture of the above).

Every single report sent via the REPORT link is reviewed. Clearly it's not in our interests to have people on here who are bad for the site. Equally we need to verify what has been reported and be fair to those who have been reported.

Admin

PS. we never provide feedback on what has happened. It's just not practical given that we get 100s of reports a day.

Here is what the page says after a report has been submitted:

--

Your feedback has been saved.

A website admin will shortly review your feedback and take the necessary action. After reviewing the evidence available to us, we may disable an account, remove a user, disable certain aspects of that user's account or issue a warning.

By leaving feedback you help improve the site for everyone who uses it. Thank you.******

Thank you. Maybe I have a thin skin but being called a bitch (the most recent by a couple) totally unprovoked really upsets me. I want to reply to all messages but if that continues to be a frequent response to a polite rejection, I shall just delete and block in future.

Forum Mod

O o O oo

" I shall just delete and block in future. "

And report

[Removed by poster at 03/04/14 18:16:13]

" I shall just delete and block in future.

And report "

What I meant was if I'm not interested in them then first message will be deleted rather than bothering to send a reply and risk abuse in return

Forum Mod

O o O oo

ok

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I also had a problem with a guy I met meeting went really well after a few meets we decided to swing as a couple till he got jelous so I finished it . He then went on to make a profile of me and give men my number and pics he had of me . So I reports him . But he now makes other profiles so he can see what I'm doin

By *tu griffMan  over a year ago

bridgend

You wouldn't call someone those names and abuse them if they were turned down in person. Abuse like what's described above could easily get them arrested and charged so why is it delt with so softly in websites like this. It's wrong and causes a lot off distress. Anyone found to have send abusive messages should be banned perminantly!

None if this first warning, second warning nonsense, they are bad for the site get rid if them!!