FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Site help > account changed

account changed

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

we have a joint account and recently decided to go our seperate ways in partnership but still want to keep our profile for joint fun . but since putting an update on here saying just that , the account has been changed to a single male profile. WHY ?????

Reply privately (thread closed by moderator)

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Just report your own profile explaining what the problem is and they will sort it.

Surely if you are no longer a couple, it's right that it's been changed to a single male? Or am I missing the point

I understand were you are coming from, but the point is we have a joint profile and we have paid for a joint profile. We still have friends on here and we will probably still meet. So why has fabs changed it without our permission and why to a single guy and not a single women then?

"I understand were you are coming from, but the point is we have a joint profile and we have paid for a joint profile. We still have friends on here and we will probably still meet. So why has fabs changed it without our permission and why to a single guy and not a single women then? "

What have you paid thats different to anyone else? Is there a couples rate that I didn't know about?

I would have thought it has been changed to male as its written from a male point of view and has a male picture on it

No change in rate, don't see why they have to change it without my permission.

And more to the point it has caused an argument between us and I accused matt or changing the profile which we said we would.

It's been set up as a male profile to which the female side off things have been removed.

By *ezebelWoman  over a year ago

North of The Wall - youll need your vest

Matt certainly hasnt changed the profile as only Admin can do that.

If you think a mistake has been made then you should contact Admin directly using the CONTACT link at the bottom of the page and they will review it for you.

By *ichaelangelaCouple  over a year ago

notts

"

It's been set up as a male profile to which the female side off things have been removed. "

hence the reason its been changed to a single male profile, and rightly so imho

By *he Ring WraithMan  over a year ago

Bradford

Because they can ?

They have changed a friend of mines from female to couple- because they can.

They think she is a couple. (She is married but plays alone and hubby only drives her to and from meets, but it seems this makes her 'a couple'.

By *ezebelWoman  over a year ago

North of The Wall - youll need your vest

As I said, if a profile has been changed and you think a mistake has been made then you should contact Admin and they will review.