FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Site help > Reporting

Reporting

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

How can I report someone who has blocked me to admin x

Reply privately (thread closed by moderator)

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Click on their profile and it'll give you the options across the top of the page, if you're on a mobile, down the left hand side if you're on the main site.

why would you want to report sum1 for blocking you ???

i wouldnt waste my energy on an ass hole like that so as they know they really annoy'd you

Maybe they've been offensive, not shown up for a meet, bad mouthed her to others. Could be any reason and the OP is quite entitled to report.

oh i see i do apologise most sincerely x i honestly never thought of that Well yes in that case i couldnt agree more

"oh i see i do apologise most sincerely x i honestly never thought of that Well yes in that case i couldnt agree more "

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

From the left hand menu of the profile, Or select the mail they sent and click the Report link at the bottom of the message

Type in their user name in the name search to bring up their profile(you will see message this person is blocked/suspended etc), then click report as suggested above

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

They have bad mouthed me to others and said something very offensive to the point that someone messaged me and asked me a question that was very offensive. They haven't directly messaged me themselves, being very clever about it. This is why I'm having problems with the reporting. Thanks for the response though. I'm hearing from others what's being said x

By *ezebelWoman  over a year ago

North of The Wall - youll need your vest

You have 2 threads on this, advice on what to do is on both of them so Im closing this one