FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Site help > Mutual attraction but can't message eachother

Mutual attraction but can't message eachother

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I sent a nice message to someone and he replied positively. He also sent me a friends invite. I would like to respond to his message and accept the friends invite...but for some reason..it wont allow me reply or to accept the friends invite. Not sure why? Obviously I haven't blocked him and cant see why he would block me if he wants to befriend me! Any ideas what has happened?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *empting Devil.Woman  over a year ago

Sheffield

What happens when you try to message them? Are you getting a warning screen? If so, what does it say?

"What happens when you try to message them? Are you getting a warning screen? If so, what does it say?"

I messaged him first time with no problem. He replied with a flirty message. I tried to reply to that but I got the message saying I cant message that user because either he blocked me, I blocked him or admin suspended his account. He also sent me a friend invite but when I tried it accept. .it just said I cant message that user. Odd. Anyway.....no worries.

I assume his account was suspended for some reason.

By *empting Devil.Woman  over a year ago

Sheffield

Either his account was suspended or, which is unfortunately more likely, he blocked you. Sorry.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Don't worry little kitten. Message me until your hearts content;)

By *awty_MissDynomiteNo1Woman  over a year ago

No idea, I'm lost. Damn Sat nav!

Ask someone to mail him on your behalf he may have blocked you by accident if he was on a mobile ive done it many times.

By *issBehavingxxWoman  over a year ago

Glasgow

If you're using the mobile site and you get the "you can't view this profile" page..

Hit "message" anyway and it will tell you either 'they've blocked you' 'you've blocked them' or be blank, which I'm pretty sure means their account is suspended.

Thanks everyone but he isnt important enough to worry about any more lol.... .I only asked as I thought it odd that anyone would block immediately after sending a positive message and a friend invite. I think his account was suspended

Onward and um.....upwards???,

"Thanks everyone but he isnt important enough to worry about any more lol.... .I only asked as I thought it odd that anyone would block immediately after sending a positive message and a friend invite. I think his account was suspended

Onward and um.....upwards???, "

"Thanks everyone but he isnt important enough to worry about any more lol.... .I only asked as I thought it odd that anyone would block immediately after sending a positive message and a friend invite. I think his account was suspended

Onward and um.....upwards???, "

By *histler21Man  over a year ago

Ipswich

"I sent a nice message to someone and he replied positively. He also sent me a friends invite. I would like to respond to his message and accept the friends invite...but for some reason..it wont allow me reply or to accept the friends invite. Not sure why? Obviously I haven't blocked him and cant see why he would block me if he wants to befriend me! Any ideas what has happened?

"

Is it because you have hidden your profile?

"I sent a nice message to someone and he replied positively. He also sent me a friends invite. I would like to respond to his message and accept the friends invite...but for some reason..it wont allow me reply or to accept the friends invite. Not sure why? Obviously I haven't blocked him and cant see why he would block me if he wants to befriend me! Any ideas what has happened?

Is it because you have hidden your profile?"

oh goodness sake. ......

» Add a new message to this topic