FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Site help > rules regarding meets

rules regarding meets

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ierced22 OP   Woman  over a year ago

Carlisle

I had 2 meets in my first 2 weeks of being on site. Someone had been messaging me from the start and I wasnt overly interedted so ignored him, je kept an eye on me and would make commemt everytime I got a new verification. After the second time he gsve me a shed load of abuse, called me all the names under the sun and then told me I was more than likely to lose my profile for having meets within the firdt 3 weeks as it showed I was "easy" and simply on the site for "sex" we argued all day about it and he explained he was an admin paid part time and he was to tedt me, he approved me and then apparantly he got reported for doing so as another admin didnt approve me because I had "meets"

He started being nice so I started bein nice aswell as I thought id losw my profile, he said he wanted to meet me even though inwas just an easy little slut that was damaged goods and nobody woukd ever come near me again for being on the site. I agreed but felt it was all pressurised, after someone mesaged me to give me some advice about my profile I spoke to him about it and he said he was probably scamming me and to be careful he sounds dodgy. Is there any admins who can advise me as I dont want to lose my profile. Ive blocked the person on kik and on here but if hes an admin or whatever im scared hel somehow remove my page and I really dont wsnt that. Thanks x

Reply privately (thread closed by moderator)

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Admin don't get paid

Carlisle

What about mods? Xx

By *ezebelWoman  over a year ago

North of The Wall - youll need your vest

I can say for certain that he isnt Admin

You need to report the messages to Admin using the little 'report' icon at the bottom of the message.

And also block his profile so that he cant contact you again.

By *ezebelWoman  over a year ago

North of The Wall - youll need your vest

"What about mods? Xx"

Mods dont either

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"I had 2 meets in my first 2 weeks of being on site. Someone had been messaging me from the start and I wasnt overly interedted so ignored him, je kept an eye on me and would make commemt everytime I got a new verification. After the second time he gsve me a shed load of abuse, called me all the names under the sun and then told me I was more than likely to lose my profile for having meets within the firdt 3 weeks as it showed I was "easy" and simply on the site for "sex" we argued all day about it and he explained he was an admin paid part time and he was to tedt me, he approved me and then apparantly he got reported for doing so as another admin didnt approve me because I had "meets"

He started being nice so I started bein nice aswell as I thought id losw my profile, he said he wanted to meet me even though inwas just an easy little slut that was damaged goods and nobody woukd ever come near me again for being on the site. I agreed but felt it was all pressurised, after someone mesaged me to give me some advice about my profile I spoke to him about it and he said he was probably scamming me and to be careful he sounds dodgy. Is there any admins who can advise me as I dont want to lose my profile. Ive blocked the person on kik and on here but if hes an admin or whatever im scared hel somehow remove my page and I really dont wsnt that. Thanks x"

If he was an admin then I hope to god he is stripped of his priveleges and banned. Shouldnt be threatening or abusive.... Have you reported his profile? Might be worth doing x true admin are pretty good at sorting out the crap xx

Hope you get it sorted! Just remember all the lovely guys on the site that outnumber people like this

Carlisle

It wasnt done on here it was done on kik. I knew something wasnt right I felt like he was leaning towards black mailin me id have never felt safe or comfortsble meeting him it really creeped me out. Thank yous x