FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Site help > Anyway of asking someone why they blocked you?

Anyway of asking someone why they blocked you?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ewport76 OP   Man  over a year ago

Newport

Hello there

I was having a nice chat with someone, we were getting to know each other a little better, likes, dislikes etc. I attached a facepic as they requested and told them that I had no more pictures other than those on my profile. I sent them a "friend request", but I must admit that I didn't ask them first. The next thing I know is that I had been blocked. Maybe they didn't like my facepic (I admit that I am no Brad Pitt), but more likely they took umbridge to the fact that I sent a "friend request" without asking them. Either way, I would just like to know what I did wrong and more importantly to apologise for whatever it was that I had done wrong. I don't suppose that there is anyway of finding out why I was blocked? I am more than happy to not contact them or message them again, I just don't want our dialogue to end like that. What can I do? Any suggestions?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *extoysareusCouple  over a year ago

kinky heaven

yeah move on....

By *ezebelWoman  over a year ago

North of The Wall - youll need your vest

No there isnt Im afraid. Thats one of the reasons that the Block tool is there.

People use it in different ways for very different reasons but youll never know why so best thing is not to give it a second thought.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I wouldn't worry about the whys and wherefores.I block people for varying reasons and not just for abuse,fakes etc.Its easier than replying via message!

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Move on. It sucks, but that's how lots of conversations end on here if people decide they don't want to meet you. It's easier for them to deal with than being nice, decent and polite and saying 'thanks but no thanks' or 'not my type'.

I look at it as well if that's how they want to behave, I'm glad I'm not going to be meeting them.

Manners cost nothing. Onwards and upwards.

» Add a new message to this topic