FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Site help > Members leaving,along with their veri's!!!

Members leaving,along with their veri's!!!

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *lackcelt OP   Man  over a year ago

Cardiff

Why isit that if members leave, the veri's that they left you leave also! Soooo annoying!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *empting Devil.Woman  over a year ago

Sheffield

You keep the tick though, and access to the verified only features of the site.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

You kept the green verified tick and it's still registered on your veri summary.0

Cardiff

"You kept the green verified tick and it's still registered on your veri summary.0"

Yes I noticed that the tick etc stays there, just gutted the lovely write up has gone! Lol!

Our favourite veri was lost like this, and the funniest thing was it was nothing really about the play but was so comical. I was well gutted when it went.

Cardiff

"Our favourite veri was lost like this, and the funniest thing was it was nothing really about the play but was so comical. I was well gutted when it went. "

I know the feeling! 2 good ones I've lost now! Gutted! If a member leaves, the veri should stay!!

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman  over a year ago

evesham

It's just words people. No need to get all wound up about them.leaving.

Pretty sure I read something once about it being a space issue as well as the fact that as the person has left all traces of them leaves, including veris they have sent.

"It's just words people. No need to get all wound up about them.leaving.

Pretty sure I read something once about it being a space issue as well as the fact that as the person has left all traces of them leaves, including veris they have sent. "

all the forum posts stay though as should any verifications

"Why isit that if members leave, the veri's that they left you leave also! Soooo annoying! "

to stop people from setting up multiple fake profiles and verifying themselves then deleting, I imagine...We've lost some great ones through the years but it's a price I'm willing to pay to cut down on fake profiles...if they mean a lot to you, copy and paste them onto a word document...we did when we left the site previously, just for the giggle of revisiting some excellent times...

"It's just words people. No need to get all wound up about them.leaving.

Pretty sure I read something once about it being a space issue as well as the fact that as the person has left all traces of them leaves, including veris they have sent. "

Yeah that's why the forum threads are full of unlos.

When we go again this time, we will simply hide the profile and leave it running, so our veri's are not lost.

It seems most people do this anyways.

It might be one explanation for the hundreds of profiles not logged into for 'over a year'

Perhaps it's a really good excuse to go all out for some more great veri's??

» Add a new message to this topic