FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Site help > Is there a bug in Fab website???

Is there a bug in Fab website???

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ausage and sizzle OP   Couple  over a year ago

Barnstaple

Just tried sending an emil reply to a cpl and got the following message when I hit send:

"To protect our users from SPAM or UNWELCOME CONTENT, because your message contained a WEB SITE or UNWELCOME CONTENT it has been blocked. Just hit back and remove the website name or address and the message will be sent This is to protect people like you from receiving spam! PS. please don't try and get around the blocks or your account will be removed"

There was absolutely no web addresses at all in the message.

Happy to forward a copy of what I was trying to send to Fab support if they want to mail direct.

Reply privately (thread closed by moderator)

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Does the initials or the name of another swing site appear in your message anywhere does not have to be the whole web address fab seems to have some very over the top blocks in place to stop you even mentioning other sites

By *ausage and sizzle OP   Couple  over a year ago

Barnstaple

"Does the initials or the name of another swing site appear in your message anywhere does not have to be the whole web address fab seems to have some very over the top blocks in place to stop you even mentioning other sites "

Ahhh, yes I did mention "SDC party nights at Xtasia," so it must of been "SDC". The rest was just about other South West swing clubs - but no web addresses.

And yes I agree, a bit over-the-top lol.

Thanks bud

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Does the initials or the name of another swing site appear in your message anywhere does not have to be the whole web address fab seems to have some very over the top blocks in place to stop you even mentioning other sites

Ahhh, yes I did mention "SDC party nights at Xtasia," so it must of been "SDC". The rest was just about other South West swing clubs - but no web addresses.

And yes I agree, a bit over-the-top lol.

Thanks bud "

We had the exact same problem it seems a bit silly to us ass there is always a way around it lol

By *ezebelWoman  over a year ago

North of The Wall - youll need your vest

No, no bug. The message that you quoted in your post explains why there was a problem. And also how to sort it.