FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Site help > Suspended account

Suspended account

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I believe an account has been suspended because it has disappeared off my block list and when I looked to put block back on the profile is not available to me because user is either suspended, I have blocked them or they have blocked me. There is no note that he blocked me and as I said he's gone from my block list, so must be suspended.

My question is when his last profile was suspended the same happened but as soon as his suspension was lifted he sent me more abusive messages which i reported. How can I prevent the same happening again? I've entered his user name in the blocking box and nothing happens.

Maybe I should be thicker skinned but getting those messages is really unpleasant, even scary and there should be a way to prevent this sort of thing from happening x

Reply privately (thread closed by moderator)

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

You could block all newbies and/or those without pictures maybe? Or just keep reporting him each time unfortunately

"You could block all newbies and/or those without pictures maybe? Or just keep reporting him each time unfortunately "

Yep I block all newbies, so he waits until he's had the profile seven days before messaging, also block non verifieds but he seems to have a couple of tame couples who verify every profile for him. If I filtered those without pics I'm sure he would put a fake one up to get round that too. I'm hoping he will get bored with being abusive and having to open a new account every couple of weeks. But that still isn't going to prevent the heart sink I will get the next time he pops up into my inbox

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"You could block all newbies and/or those without pictures maybe? Or just keep reporting him each time unfortunately

Yep I block all newbies, so he waits until he's had the profile seven days before messaging, also block non verifieds but he seems to have a couple of tame couples who verify every profile for him. If I filtered those without pics I'm sure he would put a fake one up to get round that too. I'm hoping he will get bored with being abusive and having to open a new account every couple of weeks. But that still isn't going to prevent the heart sink I will get the next time he pops up into my inbox "

Oh right okay well maybe if or once you know his new name , delete his messages without reading?

Trouble is until I open them I don't know they're from him. He knows to make the first line innocuous and then he gets going with the name calling and threats. Always block and report, the issue is nought that when they are suspended, the block lifts so when they come back after their suspension they can mail straight away. This is the anomaly that should be addressed. I can't be hovering all the time to get that block on as soon as he returns.

By *j_markCouple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Totteridge/Whetstone

Sounds like this person is being suspended then re-joining your best bet is as advised, block newbies, block non-verifieds, block non-site supporters, if you get a message block and report .

Admin x