FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Site help > 2nd profile

2nd profile

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Just wondering if having a second profile is allowed. I travel all over country and it would be great to set a second profile to the postcode of the city im visiting a few days before i get there. Not everyone reads the meets, and my experience has been that people would have met if contact was made earlier.

I just thought I'd ask if was against rules before i try.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

You can have a second profile,

You cant use the same email address,

You cant use the second profile to get round blocks/filters etc.

So as long as you keep them both honest, (Ie not have one that makes you younger/older to bypass message age filters) you should be fine.

Seems extreme though, you can just update your postcode at any time.

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

well, I can just update my postcode as you say, but the problem is that if I do that I don't appear in the searches for the town I am actually in.

I know the "who is near for mobiles" works, but only about a third of people are using that at the moment.

Im just finding it frustrating when going to a new town with work. People don't like meeting at very short notice generally speaking. and as I've stated above the "meets" are rarely looked at in my experience.

"Sending" my traveling profile on ahead of me to the next town im working in would answer all my problems.

I just wanted to check I wasn't breaking rules before I do it.

» Add a new message to this topic