FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Site help > Block List Mystery

Block List Mystery

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I have a received a friend invite from a contact on here, someone I've met several times but they re-did their profile.

I'm unable to accept as it appears that I may have blocked them,according to an on-screen message (by accident)

The problem is that they don't appear in my blocked list, so I'm unable to unblock them!

Any help in getting this resolved would be appreciated, thanks.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Umm... I'm not 100% certain but usually... If you block someone that was on your friends list, they automatically show as a friend request on your profile...

I don't know(highly doubt) that the same thing happens on the blocked person's profile as well...

But if I understood you right, you weren't friends on here until this request so...

I'm just gonna guess and say, she sent you the invite(possibly by mistake)... Then blocked you...

Thanks for the reply.

"Umm... I'm not 100% certain but usually... If you block someone that was on your friends list, they automatically show as a friend request on your profile... "

That is interesting, although my on-screen message suggests that I blocked them 3 weeks ago, and I only noticed the friend request within the last week.

To be clear, yes we were site friends before, met a few times and also verified each other. They later changed their profile (as in deleted/remade) and so I lost the visible veri and the 'friends' link.

No worries, perhaps they will see this post .... then it's up to them!

"I have a received a friend invite from a contact on here ........

......... I'm unable to accept"

Ok, I've managed to make contact finally and it appears that their profile was suspended and/or deleted

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Then admin did it & they can also block profiles without them being in the block list. To stop one party unblocking the other

Ok thanks, that would explain it

» Add a new message to this topic