FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Site help > foto verified but cannot verify others.

foto verified but cannot verify others.

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *oumes OP   TV/TS  over a year ago

halifax

Like it says on the tin.

I have a foto verified profile but when I try and verify others profiles (at their request) the site wont let me.

XX

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

you need to be verified by someone to be able to verify others

"you need to be verified by someone to be able to verify others"

I believe you have had to have had a 'phone, camera or physical meet to verify ...pictures don't qualify

(even though you may have held the paper with your nam on it in front of you & posted it) have fun

halifax

In that case would one of the men I have met off of here please verify me. I am not bothered myself but have been ask to verify guys who have wanted me to. And happy to oblige. He He I have also been asked not to verify one guy. I wonder why. I wasn't planning to anyway.

"In that case would one of the men I have met off of here please verify me. I am not bothered myself but have been ask to verify guys who have wanted me to. And happy to oblige. He He I have also been asked not to verify one guy. I wonder why. I wasn't planning to anyway. "

lol well its down to preferences, I don't show pals list or verifiacations....my choice, others wish to, their choice...mmmm well can't comment, obviously, on you opting not to verify lol

Thats because you need to be verified by meeting someone,when you have been verified by someone else you can verify others.

"In that case would one of the men I have met off of here please verify me. I am not bothered myself but have been ask to verify guys who have wanted me to. And happy to oblige. He He I have also been asked not to verify one guy. I wonder why. I wasn't planning to anyway. "

When you verify someone it has to be because you have met,chatted on phone or cammed with,you cant verify random people because they have asked you to.

By *harpDressed ManMan  over a year ago

Here occasionally, but mostly somewhere else

I think she may have fulfilled those criteria...unless I'm misreading the unsaid again.

halifax

"In that case would one of the men I have met off of here please verify me. I am not bothered myself but have been ask to verify guys who have wanted me to. And happy to oblige. He He I have also been asked not to verify one guy. I wonder why. I wasn't planning to anyway.

lol well its down to preferences, I don't show pals list or verifiacations....my choice, others wish to, their choice...mmmm well can't comment, obviously, on you opting not to verify lol"

Sorry I don't completely follow your comment but thanks. But regarding the verification request. I was not intending on verifying the guy cause i have not verified anyone and in his case since he was asking me not to was happy to comply. I imagine his reason was that he didn't want someone to know he had seen me.

halifax

"Thats because you need to be verified by meeting someone,when you have been verified by someone else you can verify others."

Well like I said I am not particularly interested or concerned with verifications. But do not understand why photo verification does not enable one to verify others.

halifax

"In that case would one of the men I have met off of here please verify me. I am not bothered myself but have been ask to verify guys who have wanted me to. And happy to oblige. He He I have also been asked not to verify one guy. I wonder why. I wasn't planning to anyway.

When you verify someone it has to be because you have met,chatted on phone or cammed with,you cant verify random people because they have asked you to."

You are jumping to conclusions. The person who asked me to verify them is someone I know and have met. As was the person who asked me not to verify them.

halifax

"I think she may have fulfilled those criteria...unless I'm misreading the unsaid again."

Well thanks for your observation x and referring to me by the appropriate gender. xx

I guess I will just have to wait for someone who is already verified to verify me and then I will be able to verify the men that I meet who wish me to do so.

"I think she may have fulfilled those criteria...unless I'm misreading the unsaid again.

Well thanks for your observation x and referring to me by the appropriate gender. xx

I guess I will just have to wait for someone who is already verified to verify me and then I will be able to verify the men that I meet who wish me to do so. "

If you have already met people on here can't you ask them to verify you?

halifax

"I think she may have fulfilled those criteria...unless I'm misreading the unsaid again.

I guess I will just have to wait for someone who is already verified to verify me and then I will be able to verify the men that I meet who wish me to do so.

If you have already met people on here can't you ask them to verify you?"

i will do when one of em pops up or i can be bothered to. Or when the next new guy off here pops round and i can remember too. I am very blonde! Well if they happen to be verified of course.

halifax

"Thats because you need to be verified by meeting someone,when you have been verified by someone else you can verify others."

Apparently you can also verify another on the basis of a phone call, or camming and all.

» Add a new message to this topic