FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Site help > cant send message

cant send message

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *roovytwo OP   Couple  over a year ago

burnley

Hi all,

Have had a couple on our hotlist and want to invite as friends and send message.When we try we get a message saying we cant do this.We can see thier profile and pics and we havnt upset them as far as we know but is this because we are not silver or gold site supporters or have they blocked us for some reason?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Hi all,

Have had a couple on our hotlist and want to invite as friends and send message.When we try we get a message saying we cant do this.We can see thier profile and pics and we havnt upset them as far as we know but is this because we are not silver or gold site supporters or have they blocked us for some reason?"

What happened when accepted their friend invite?

burnley

"Hi all,

Have had a couple on our hotlist and want to invite as friends and send message.When we try we get a message saying we cant do this.We can see thier profile and pics and we havnt upset them as far as we know but is this because we are not silver or gold site supporters or have they blocked us for some reason?

What happened when accepted their friend invite? "

We havnt been invited to be their friend...we wanted to invite them and send them a message but cant.We can view their profile and public pics but nothing else

"Hi all,

What happened when accepted their friend invite?

We havnt been invited to be their friend...we wanted to invite them and send them a message but cant.We can view their profile and public pics but nothing else "

shouldn't be gold or silver staus to message-it is free to everyone, try mail admin, as sounds like glich to me(in my limited time), as you can view them you profile & pics you aren't blocked by them , hope it helps, have fun cut & paste message you have here tp admin & also tell them which brwser you use as that can help them at their end

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

Maybe they have you blocked?

"Maybe they have you blocked?"

If they are blocked they would not be able to see there profile and pictures would they?

burnley

Thanks for help and advise.Will contact admin and see.Have looked in FAQ,s and tried searching the site to see if anyone else had posted regarding this but cant find owt!

burnley

These are the messages we get:

Sorry, you can't send private mail to this user

Why?

Back

and:

Sorry, you can't add this user as a friend

Why?

Back

and:

Sorry, you can't wink at this user

Why?

Back

But we can still see their profile and look at the public pics.

they may have a filter on only allowing silver or gold site supporters to contact them

burnley

"they may have a filter on only allowing silver or gold site supporters to contact them"

Thats what we thought but Grantham Throater wrote:

shouldn't be gold or silver staus to message-it is free to everyone, try mail admin, as sounds like glich to me(in my limited time), as you can view them you profile & pics you aren't blocked by them , hope it helps, have fun cut & paste message you have here tp admin & also tell them which brwser you use as that can help them at their end

and we have been able to message etc other couples who are either silver or gold unless you get the option to block all "ordinary" members with silver or gold

By *j_markCouple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Totteridge/Whetstone

"they may have a filter on only allowing silver or gold site supporters to contact them

and we have been able to message etc other couples who are either silver or gold unless you get the option to block all "ordinary" members with silver or gold "

Can you use contact button at bottom of page let us know who this is

They WHY messages should always display something reasonable we'll look into why this is

Admin x

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

"Maybe they have you blocked?

If they are blocked they would not be able to see there profile and pictures would they?"

Sorry I meant blocked as a filter.

burnley

"they may have a filter on only allowing silver or gold site supporters to contact them

and we have been able to message etc other couples who are either silver or gold unless you get the option to block all "ordinary" members with silver or gold

They WHY messages should always display something reasonable we'll look into why this is

Admin x"

Thanks admin,will send you details as requested.

burnley

Admin x

Thanks admin,will send you details as requested."

Details sent

By *j_markCouple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Totteridge/Whetstone

"Details sent "

Sorted. Should now be showing correct message.

Admin x

burnley

"Details sent

Sorted. Should now be showing correct message.

Admin x"

Wow...sorted and in double quick time.Thanks Admin

» Add a new message to this topic