FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Site help > Public Photo's

Public Photo's

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *oxyf OP   Woman  over a year ago

leicester

I have a filter set on my account that should stop anyone without a public photo yet I am still receiving lots of messages without them.

Could anyone advise how this is happening?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

it doesn't stop the message it just states that the person you are mailing will nit be interested in you but let's it send anyway

I am also getting this but it's not new people. I think it's guys that have messaged before and I have responded with a polite 'no thank you'...If we have communicated before I set the filter the T&C's say that these people will still be able to message me.

I may be wrong???

"it doesn't stop the message it just states that the person you are mailing will nit be interested in you but let's it send anyway"

If that's the case then what's the point of having that filter available? Saying that, all a person has to do is make their pic public, send the message then hide the pic again, a very simple way to get around that filter.

all you can do is block the person so that hey can't contact you or see your profile again

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

"it doesn't stop the message it just states that the person you are mailing will nit be interested in you but let's it send anyway"

The mail filters should stop people mailing.

By *edangel_2013Woman  over a year ago

southend

I'm guessing they made a photo public, messaged you, then made it private again.

Or you've previously mailed them to say no thanks, that opens the communication channel, so they get around your filters.

By *issHottieBottieWoman  over a year ago

Kent

Have they got an avatar? I think that counts as a public pic even though they don't have any in the gallery x

By *issBehavingxxWoman  over a year ago

Glasgow

They either have an avatar or are making a pic public, mailing you then making it private again

By *dventuroususCouple  over a year ago

sunderland

wrong, it should stop them sending a message, thats what filters are for.

» Add a new message to this topic