FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Site help > deleted msgs

deleted msgs

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ensual relaxation OP   Man  over a year ago

south east

Hi, is is possible to tell if a msg has been deleted without being read first?

I sent a msg to a friend, but she swears she didnt get it, although it is still showing yellow in my sent box!

Just wondering if it may have been deleted in error by her when having a mass clear out or some similar reason.

If anyone knows then pls help as this is causing some argument ( not a bad one lol) between us

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ezebelWoman  over a year ago

North of The Wall - youll need your vest

I think the only 2 options are it is either read or deleted ie if it has been deleted whether it has been read or not it shows as deleted.

If it is still sitting in the inbox and hasnt been opened then it stays yellow and shows as unread

south east

Thanks for your reply. Thats always what I thought. So in theory it should be still showing in her inbox then if still yellow and not showing deleted in my sent one.

She says its not tho, so still a little confused where it has got to? Lol

By *dventuroususCouple  over a year ago

sunderland

If she has received lots of messages it may have dropped of the bottom of the page, tell her to delete some of the read messages and it may re appear, either that or shes trying to brush you off.

south east

Lol, I will ask her if she has many msgd and see if its at the bottom. But as for giving me the 'brush off' I know thats not true as we are good friends. She is convinced she never received it, and I know it was sent as still in my 'sent' box.

Thanks for supplying a poss explaination though

» Add a new message to this topic