FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Site help > verification

verification

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Can I ask for the green tick to be removed from my profile, I don't want verifications?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *iggerooooCouple  over a year ago

Conwy

Why would you want it removed?

By *ezebelWoman  over a year ago

North of The Wall - youll need your vest

"Can I ask for the green tick to be removed from my profile, I don't want verifications? "

No you cant, it happens automatically when you get your first verification.

You can choose not to show veris, and you can choose not to show the verification summary, but the green tick stays.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Can I ask for the green tick to be removed from my profile, I don't want verifications? "

Why don't you want verifications?

"Can I ask for the green tick to be removed from my profile, I don't want verifications?

Why don't you want verifications?"

I didn't want any but some buggers insisted on giving me some and now my fingers hurt

Can I ask why a verification I sent hasn't appeared on the recipients account. They are as confused as me

"Can I ask why a verification I sent hasn't appeared on the recipients account. They are as confused as me"

From FAQs:

Verifications we try to leave for another user aren't being saved

If you're trying to verify another account that you have created yourself or you're trying to verify someone who is using the same PC as yourself, or you're on the same internet connection, then the verification won't be recorded. We do this to stop people creating fake accounts and verifying them themselves.

Anything to do with this?

"Can I ask why a verification I sent hasn't appeared on the recipients account. They are as confused as me

From FAQs:

If you're trying to verify another account that you have created yourself or you're trying to verify someone who is using the same PC as yourself, or you're on the same internet connection, then the verification won't be recorded. We do this to stop people creating fake accounts and verifying them themselves.

Anything to do with this?"

No definitely not I'm only use my phone and I'm nothing to do with the couple I've tried to verify

By *heRainManMan  over a year ago

Warrington & Glasgow

"Can I ask why a verification I sent hasn't appeared on the recipients account. They are as confused as me"

"If you can't message them because of blocks/filters, any verification you try to leave won't save

(Otherwise we figure some people would just use the verification system to bypass that)

Admin x"

By *edangel_2013Woman  over a year ago

southend

"Can I ask why a verification I sent hasn't appeared on the recipients account. They are as confused as me

From FAQs:

Anything to do with this?

No definitely not I'm only use my phone and I'm nothing to do with the couple I've tried to verify "

If the couple have single men blocked they won't be able to see the verification. They need to unblock single men, accept it, then block again if they want.

Hi ladies keep saying to me get verify genuine how do i do thing

By *et a roomCouple  over a year ago

Leeds

"Hi ladies keep saying to me get verify genuine how do i do thing

"

Go to a club or social and mingle with people. You might not get to play but you will probably get someone to verify you.

By *igbickmcrMan  over a year ago

all over

I just met a couple this evening and I was unable to leave them a verification and I was not able to verify them, not the first time I have been in this position. I've been a member for over a year and you have a verified photo of me.

"I just met a couple this evening and I was unable to leave them a verification and I was not able to verify them, not the first time I have been in this position. I've been a member for over a year and you have a verified photo of me. "

You need to be verified by cam or by meet and have a green tick before you can verify someone. Photo veri (green flag) doesnt count Im afraid.

By *igbickmcrMan  over a year ago

all over

We met tonight and they can't verify me either. Like I said it happened before.

By *heRainManMan  over a year ago

Warrington & Glasgow

You need to be verified before you can verify anyone else. Get along to a club or social or arrange a meet with someone who is verified.

» Add a new message to this topic