FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Site help > Viewed Today

Viewed Today

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *estlands4 OP   Man  over a year ago

Sidmouth

Just a question - I'm not too bothered about who has viewed me - they are usually men anyway unfortunately lol - but how does viewed today actually work out when today is?

Is it a midnight to midnight or a rolling 24 hour basis.

Just wondered as I just went down from 8 to 7 just before....

Thank you

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ezebelWoman  over a year ago

North of The Wall - youll need your vest

It shows the last 100 people that viewed your profile, regardless of when they looked.

Sidmouth

"It shows the last 100 people that viewed your profile, regardless of when they looked."

No I meant he bit at the bottom of the mobile screen - it says number of people today?

By *ezebelWoman  over a year ago

North of The Wall - youll need your vest

"It shows the last 100 people that viewed your profile, regardless of when they looked.

No I meant he bit at the bottom of the mobile screen - it says number of people today?"

Ahhh sorry, I dont use the mobile site so I didnt know thats what you meant. Cant help you then in that case

Sidmouth

"It shows the last 100 people that viewed your profile, regardless of when they looked.

No I meant he bit at the bottom of the mobile screen - it says number of people today?

Ahhh sorry, I dont use the mobile site so I didnt know thats what you meant. Cant help you then in that case "

Lol hopeless

Do you know anyone who can? And reply to my other query xx

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I use the mobile site sometimes and cant work out what part your talking about... where does it tell you how many have looked at you?

By *yphoon1Man  over a year ago

I think its a rolling 24 hour thing. Ive had 8 look for example which went down to 7 a while later that day.

By *andS33Couple  over a year ago

Yorkshire

"I use the mobile site sometimes and cant work out what part your talking about... where does it tell you how many have looked at you?"

Number of people who have viewed you only shows if you are not a site supporter.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"I use the mobile site sometimes and cant work out what part your talking about... where does it tell you how many have looked at you?

Number of people who have viewed you only shows if you are not a site supporter."

I am a supporter

By *issHottieBottieWoman  over a year ago

Kent

"I use the mobile site sometimes and cant work out what part your talking about... where does it tell you how many have looked at you?

Number of people who have viewed you only shows if you are not a site supporter.

I am a supporter "

Yeah so you get to see the actual list of people who have looked. If you aren't it just says '80 people have looked' at the bottom of the home page.

Sidmouth

I am a supporter

Yeah so you get to see the actual list of people who have looked. If you aren't it just says '80 people have looked' at the bottom of the home page. "

80 people!! yeah bleddy women rubbing our male noses in it try 8 people!!!

» Add a new message to this topic