FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Site help > basic search flaw

basic search flaw

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Today i changed my name to in part avoid ex fb from folliwing me even though blocked.

Turns out i have been found on basic search cant it be fixed so block covers basic search too as seriously thinking of leaving.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Why don't you change your name

By *yrdwomanWoman  over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

A block prevents you from appearing when the blockee searches, basic or otherwise.

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman  over a year ago

evesham

I don't understand....are you saying you changed your name but your old name still showed up on searches?

Or could it be that she hot listed you before the name change therefore any name change makes no difference as you stay on the hot list just with your new name.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"I don't understand....are you saying you changed your name but your old name still showed up on searches?

Or could it be that she hot listed you before the name change therefore any name change makes no difference as you stay on the hot list just with your new name. "

However if you block someone who has you hotlisted, do you get removed and therefore no longer appear in any search they do?

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Yes was still found as was hotlisted even though name changed so it appears. Frustrating but part of fab saddos sadly.

» Add a new message to this topic