FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Site help > age filter problems

age filter problems

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Just ha a message from a 56 year old guy that I had to turn down as he wasnt in my preferred age range. Ive checked my filters and it says that the age filter is still active so why has he been able to message me? is it a glitch?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

If you exchanged messages before the age filter, he can still message you as the filters only block those you have not exchanged messages with that our outside your age preference. Best block him so he can't message you again

"If you exchanged messages before the age filter, he can still message you as the filters only block those you have not exchanged messages with that our outside your age preference. Best block him so he can't message you again"

Thanks but ive never exchanged messages with him im a veteran user of the site so no one really had the chance to message me before my filters were set. This is why I dont understand how its happened but I have blocked him to prevent further contact

"If you exchanged messages before the age filter, he can still message you as the filters only block those you have not exchanged messages with that our outside your age preference. Best block him so he can't message you again

Thanks but ive never exchanged messages with him im a veteran user of the site so no one really had the chance to message me before my filters were set. This is why I dont understand how its happened but I have blocked him to prevent further contact "

However I have received a message from someone I didn't recognise and it transpires having reported the issue to admin that we had exchanged messages several years earlier so maybe this is the case with this one? He may have also changed his name? Next time you get a message from someone outside your age range, check on their profile if they have ever messaged you before

"If you exchanged messages before the age filter, he can still message you as the filters only block those you have not exchanged messages with that our outside your age preference. Best block him so he can't message you again

Thanks but ive never exchanged messages with him im a veteran user of the site so no one really had the chance to message me before my filters were set. This is why I dont understand how its happened but I have blocked him to prevent further contact

However I have received a message from someone I didn't recognise and it transpires having reported the issue to admin that we had exchanged messages several years earlier so maybe this is the case with this one? He may have also changed his name? Next time you get a message from someone outside your age range, check on their profile if they have ever messaged you before"

Done this too and according to hus profile weve never exchanged messages hes only winked me a few weeks ago. Ive also had another one this morning from a guy in his 40's so something strange is happening. Gonna try de-activating then re-activating the filter to see if that helps. Hope it does ive already been accused wasting the guys time by not having my filters set!

However I have received a message from someone I didn't recognise and it transpires having reported the issue to admin that we had exchanged messages several years earlier so maybe this is the case with this one? He may have also changed his name? Next time you get a message from someone outside your age range, check on their profile if they have ever messaged you before

Done this too and according to hus profile weve never exchanged messages hes only winked me a few weeks ago. Ive also had another one this morning from a guy in his 40's so something strange is happening. Gonna try de-activating then re-activating the filter to see if that helps. Hope it does ive already been accused wasting the guys time by not having my filters set! "

Mmm am sure that winks by pass the filters. Do what you say and if deactivating doesn't work, report the profiles to admin

thanks misskinkyboots will do

By *empting Devil.Woman  over a year ago

Sheffield

Done this too and according to hus profile weve never exchanged messages hes only winked me a few weeks ago. Ive also had another one this morning from a guy in his 40's so something strange is happening. Gonna try de-activating then re-activating the filter to see if that helps. Hope it does ive already been accused wasting the guys time by not having my filters set!

Mmm am sure that winks by pass the filters. Do what you say and if deactivating doesn't work, report the profiles to admin "

Winks only bypass if the one with the filters does the winking.

Mmm am sure that winks by pass the filters. Do what you say and if deactivating doesn't work, report the profiles to admin

Winks only bypass if the one with the filters does the winking."

Ah right, I wasn't sure

By *hole Lotta RosieWoman  over a year ago

Deviant City

I had this the other day. A guy who was 28 messaged me. Just assumed it was a glitch.

By *he Ring WraithMan  over a year ago

cambourne

However it happened your filters are working sometimes OP ... I just tried - Purely in the interest of your peace of mind of course !

Thanks all but they are obviously working again i just un set then set them again seems to have sorted it so i guess it was just a little glitch

» Add a new message to this topic