FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Site help > Some questions about winking

Some questions about winking

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ex-a-frolics OP   Couple  over a year ago

Brizzle

Hi we often send winks, some people I know consider it to be lazy but that's not my If you wink somebody & they wink in back on the same day how do we remember who winked who 1st when checking back, It just makes it easier when sending a message? Also if you return a wink isn't it for the original winker to then take it further? I don't understand when you return a wink & then you hear nothing, ie we wouldn't reciprocate a wink if we didn't like what we saw, or send a wink to somebody we didn't fancy, maybe I'm I missing the point of winks!! Thanks.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *Ryan-Man  over a year ago

In Your Bush

It's all about winking etiquette. If you give a wink, then you're a winker. If you receive a wink then you're a winkee. Depending on your size, you could be classed as a tiny winkee or a massive winkee. Personally I don't give a wink, but I have seen my fair share of winkers on here.

Sorry I don't think I have answered your wink dilemma as I gave myself a brain wink writing this

Happy winking.

Ps: if you look at the profile page of said winkee it will tell you then they winked you and you winked them (if you're a site supporter)

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I don't mind a wink, as long as they have read our profile. The amount of times we get a wink and they are straight, won't meet smokers or out of our age range is ridiculous.

» Add a new message to this topic