FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Site help > Change rules

Change rules

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ayHiGuy OP   Man  over a year ago

Somewhere

Hello Support

I think the site rules should be changed so only photo verified profiles can receive photos from other members.

If your profile has not been photo verified you are not genuine and you should not be able to receive ant pictures from other members under false pretence.

This will stop picture hunters, the dreaded university issue and anyone who is not genuine on the site.

Lets implement the rule ASAP.

Reply privately (thread closed by moderator)

By *edangel_2013Woman  over a year ago

southend

Ohhh, I'm not genuine?

Damn, I thought those 9 people that had verified me had actually met me, chatted with me and had a bit of a giggle as opposed to just looking at a picture that may or may not be who I am meant that I was genuine.

Thanks for the clarification.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Ohhh, I'm not genuine?

Damn, I thought those 9 people that had verified me had actually met me, chatted with me and had a bit of a giggle as opposed to just looking at a picture that may or may not be who I am meant that I was genuine.

Thanks for the clarification."

I always thought I was genuine, my veris must have lied

By *onnie and JohnCouple  over a year ago

WILTSHIRE

hi well we are up for anything to stop time wasters,

'Ohhh, I'm not genuine?

Thanks for the clarification.'

Oops we must be in the Twilight zone as well as all the other pic collectors!!

I'm not photo verified but I've been verified by five people that have actually met me, talked to me and one or two actually touched me to see if I was real! I think that proves I'm genuine!

As for picture hunters and time wasters, surely we're all adults on this site and can work things out for ourselves. No one is forcing you to send anyone any pictures so I'm not sure how that can be false pretence

Let's not implement the rule and be responsible for our own actions on this site.

By *obbyboomMan  over a year ago

Burnley

Op has an idea to make the site better. Just because he is verified he believes that everyone who is not is fake. There are many of us who are never going to put a face pic on the Internet which may link us to an adult site. There are a lot of professional people on here. Some of which are teachers and lawyers. How would the PTA treat mrs teacher, if someone found her face pic on here and then other photos on the profile of her ina gangbang? The lawyer stands up to defend the client. Only to have his/her reputation dragged into disrepute because a fab profile has come to light. I know that a verification pic and a public face pic are different. But when the NSA, CIA, MI5 computers are hacked, a lot of people won't trust the FAB systems not to get hacked. For some of us it is not worth the risk.

By *obbyboomMan  over a year ago

Burnley

Picture hunters and time wasters can still get photo verified. And with the level of photo manipulation we could get a photo of the queen as a photo verified fab member.

"Picture hunters and time wasters can still get photo verified. And with the level of photo manipulation we could get a photo of the queen as a photo verified fab member."

Ha ha now that would be funny

"Picture hunters and time wasters can still get photo verified. And with the level of photo manipulation we could get a photo of the queen as a photo verified fab member.

Ha ha now that would be funny "

By *j_markCouple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Totteridge/Whetstone

"Hello Support

I think the site rules should be changed so only photo verified profiles can receive photos from other members.

If your profile has not been photo verified you are not genuine and you should not be able to receive ant pictures from other members under false pretence.

This will stop picture hunters, the dreaded university issue and anyone who is not genuine on the site.

Lets implement the rule ASAP.

"

If that's *your* rule you can already make it happen by not interacting by anyone who isn't photo-verified

Admin x